Thursday, August 11, 2016

FIRST POST. ALL ABOUT THE BLOG

Hey'all! So before I actually start blogging I just wanted a blog dedicated completly to just introduce myself and my blog Everything Mundane and me.

If you are looking for a blog that is poetic, fictional or anything close to literature then I'm sorry I am not a very writer as such. The whole intention why I have started my blog is to just put my thoughts regarding life and its mundane aspects like God, emotions, daily tantrums,music, fashion, beauty,food etc etc.  I wont tag my blog as anything specfic so thats why the name Everything Mundane and me. Before I could really start off with the blog I would like to introduce myself. Well I am Shreya Varghese, very new to this blogging world. I am an engineer :D (Yes, I wanted to be an engineer so thats what I am ) PS: I have a degree to prove it. I would be shortly moving to US for my higher studies.I am not a very  good writer so I dont even know how to arrange the paragraphs and what should come after what so please bare .
As of now I feel this is the best I could explain myself. For knowing me more I guess you will have to wait for my first blog which I am still thinking about but stay tuned .

No comments:

Post a Comment